In very basic terms I totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information I really need from you. I look after it in the same way I would want mine looking after, keeping it secure! I will only share it with others where I need their help to deliver my service to you. Be assured that I will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will I sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details -
1. The Data I collect
As a data controller I collect a variety of data in order to deliver my services, and
I will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely. I may ask you to provide me the following data – First and Last Name / Address / Postcode, Telephone Number(s) / Email / IP Address I will also record a date of birth for all persons I photograph under the age of 18 and require the parent or a legal guardian to consent to photography. Obviously being a photographic business I also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s). I use the above data to To deliver my service to you / For marketing purposes / Personalise your experience /
I collect this data on the following lawful basis Consent / To arrange or fulfil a Contract / To meet a legal obligation other than a Contract
When you visit my website we also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information. This helps us Personalise your experience
2. Which third parties do I share Personal Data with? I share personal data with the following third parties: Google, Gmail, Hotmail, Mailchimp, My Accountant, Paypal, Website manager, Printing Labs, Back Up Providers. Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above? We share your data in order to To deliver our service to you / For marketing purposes / Personalise your experience. If you do transfer data outside of the European Economic Area to United States you could add the following paragraph We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary eg if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines. You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure? We keep your data secure By following internal policies of best practice, Encryption, By using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online, I also use Backlaze to backup all data and images. In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights -
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual). We also give you the option to manage your data via Email
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes. After this time we will archive your photographs indefinitely along with your relevant details and consent forms. This is due to requests for replacement images being made several years after being taken